Thursday, January 20, 2011

I don't even know what to say

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I am not a politically correct person when it comes to humor. I think just about anything is capable of being laughed at. With that said; I am absolutely appalled by what Rush Limbaugh played on his radio show yesterday. He play a song called "Barack the Magic Negro".
After the Imus controversy a few weeks back, how is the media not jumping all over this guy?? Why aren't the people who jumped all over Imus all over Limbaugh's ass??? Is it because it's a well established fact that Limbaugh is a racist so we expect this from him??
I understand that Imus had a history of making racist comments, and I'm not justifying them at all. Those comments were wrong. Imus' actions though prove that the jokes that he made on his show were not how he really felt. Imus supported progressive causes all the time.
Limbaugh on the other hand has a long documented history of racism. Which is why people should be more up in arms about this than the Nappy Headed Faux Pas

No comments:

Post a Comment